Walk-in-Interview in Mission Basundhara. Interested eligible candidates are hereby invited to attend the “Walk in Interview” for the situation of GIS Analyst (one) at Joint Director of Surveys, Assam, Dakhingaon, Guwahati-40 for MISSION BASUNDHARA to be held on 22.11.2021 from 11:00 AM in the Office of the Director of Land Records & Surveys etc., Assam, Rupnagar, Guwahati-32.
Name of the Post
GIS Analyst: 01 No
- M.Sc/ M.Tech/ M.Sc (Tech) in Geo Science/ Geo Informatics/ Remote Sensing and GIS/ Geography/ Earth Science or equivalent from recognized University.
- 2. At least 3 years experience in GIS mapping in Govt. / Semi Govt./ Autonomous organizations/ Private Company.
3. Having proficiency in Map Survey with knowledge of Geo-spatial data.
4. Should be able to operate Google Earth and prepare KML files as and when required.
5. Experience in AutoCAD and GIS database management.
6. Should have knowledge of GIS, be able to operate QGIS/ ArcGIS/ GRASS and prepare/ modify/ update shape files as and when required and compile from various sources such as satellite imagery/ top sheets, reports etc.
7. Should have knowledge of relevant IT Software and Excel Sheets.
@Rs. 50,000/- fixed
Maximum 45 years as on 1st January 2021
Terms and conditions:
1. No TA/DA and official accommodation will be provided for appearing in the interview. Walk-in Interview in Mission Basundhara
2. The offer is purely contractual and co-terminus with the end of the project with no provision of regularization.
3. The candidate should bring a CV and passport size. Photograph with a photocopy of all the certificates, mark sheet, experience certificate etc. along with the original documents for verification.
4. The Director, Land Records & Surveys, Assam reserves the right to cancel/postpone the interview without assigning any reason thereof.
Sd/- Director of Land Records & Surveys etc., Assam
Advertisement: Click Here