Vacancy at SAMAGRA SHIKSHA Engagement under Mid-Day- Meal Scheme
Advertisement Date: Date:- 02.11.2021
Mode of Application: Online
Online Opening: 03.11.2021
Last Date: 12.11.2021.
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates of minimum 21 years and maximum 45 years as on 01.01.2021 for the following positions under Mid-Day Meal Scheme, Assam (recently renamed as Pradhan Mantri Poshan Shakti Nirman) on contractual for a period of 11 months which will be extended based on the performance for implementation of Mid-Day-Meal programme in the State.
Name of Posts:
1. State MIS Manager: 01 No
a) 1st class BE in Computer Science/ Electronics or 1st Class in MCA from recognised university.
b) Minimum three years of experience in database management and in-house software development.
2. Accounts Assistant : 01 No
a) B. Com with minimum 1 year of working experience in accounts related works of any Govt. Department /undertaking/public sector organization/ reputed private organization.
b) Must be literate in MS-Office
1. District Programme Manager: 05 Nos.
a) Full time MBA from recognized University Or Masters Degree in Social Works from recognized university.
b) 3 years working experience in Health/Education or related organization in Social Sector.
c) Must be literate in MS-Office
2. District MIS: 24 Nos.
a) 1st class BE in computer Science/Electronics or 1st class in MCA from Recognized University.
b) Minimum one year of experience in database management and in house software development
3. Accounts Officer: 23 Nos.
a) B. Com with minimum 5 years of working experience in accounts related works of Govt. Dept/undertaking/public sector organization/ reputed private organization.
b) Must be literate in MS-Office.
How to Apply:
1. Online application will be available from 03.11.2021 to 12.11.2021.
2. To apply online please log in to the official website of Samagra Shiksha, Assam, https://ssa.assam.gov.in
3. The candidates will have to apply online along with the recent coloured passport size photograph (maximum size: less than 100 KB in .jpg format) and signature (maximum size: less than 20 KB). Incomplete and incorrect online applications will be summarily rejected. Claims for correction etc. will not be entertained.
4. Candidates have to appear for verification of documents in support of their eligibility to appear in test/interview at State Mission Office, Samagra Shiksha, Kahilipara, Guwahati-19 (Assam). Dates of verification of documents will be communicated separately. No T.A/D.A will be paid for attending the verification process and test/interview/ practical.
5. At the time of interview verification of documents, intending candidates will have to produce specific working/ experience certificates duly countersigned by the concerned authority along with all relevant documents in original. Candidates will have to submit a set of photocopies of all relevant documents at the time of verification of documents along with a recent passport size coloured photograph.
6. The list of shortlisted candidates will be uploaded in the official website of Samagra Shiksha, Assam.
7. Candidates will have to appear in test/interview/practical to be held at Guwahati. The dates of the test/interview/ practical will be communicated separately.
8. The selected candidates of district-level posts may be engaged in any district in the state.
Sd/- Mission Director,
Samagra Shiksha & State Nodal Officer,
Mid-Day Meal Scheme, Assam
Advertisement: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here