The HANS Foundation, HFWD-Assam and LVPEI EYE BANK Project The following positions under the project titled, The HANS Foundation, HFWD-Assam and LVPEI EYE BANK Project, is to be filled purely on temporary basis. Applications are invited for the following posts and selected candidate will be engaged in the present and future vacancies of project as per requirement.
Name of the Post:
Eye donation counselors cum technician – 04
10+2 with Science or Lab technicians /MLT.
Experience in Eye Banking would be preferred but not essential. Knowledge of English, Hindi and local language (Assamese) is desirable.
Pay/ month (Approx.): Rs.15,000.00 to Rs. 20,000.00
Maximum Age Limit:
38 Years as on 01/01/2019
- Selected candidate should be willing to work in the outreach field areas.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview on a specified date and time. 3. The posts are purely on Contract basis which may be renewed on yearly basis based on the requirement. No claim for any other regular post shall be entertained.
- Qualification, experience, other terms and conditions may be relaxed/ altered at the discretion of the Nodal Officer.
- No other allowance/ facilities other than consolidated salary shall be admissible.
- The selected candidates shall be employee of LVPEI. The administrative part shall be looked after by the Nodal officer of eye bank at RIO, Guwahati and these posts are funded by The Hans Foundation
- Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
- Selected candidate should be willing to undergo 3 months training at the L V Prasad Eye Institute (LVPEI), Hyderabad.
- Selected candidate should be willing to work round the clock, as per the duty roster whenever required.
- If performance of the Appointee is not found satisfactory by the Nodal Officer, appointment can be terminated at any time with one week notice.
- The appointee may be relieved from the current job position, with one month prior notice, failing to do so may be held responsible for paying one month salary.
Applications mentioning the post on top of the cover should reach the Director, Regional Institute of Ophthalmology, GMCH, Guwahati on or before date 06.11.2019 and time 11:00 AM. Applications reaching beyond this date/time, will not be considered and no reasons will be entertained. Interview will be conducted on 06.11.2019 at 12:00 Noon in the office of the Director & H.O.D., Regional Institute of Ophthalmology, Gauhati Medical College Hospital, Guwahati – 32